Djjaner - Lost of Memories 201 Djjaner - Lost of Memories 201

That dirty bass :D

Jazzy Breakbeat Jazzy Breakbeat

2 problems I remember having from this, the static in the first few moments was far too loud, and the acid part coming in was too toned down. God, but this was still good. Remake?

(nub)Don'tDieThatEasyWIP (nub)Don'tDieThatEasyWIP

God. Still making music good as ever. This one felt you're in a pretty high stakes adventure, just feels exciting, hopeful and having a slight doubt. +1 fav. 10/10. :D
-Stick

nubbinownz responds:

Hey, stick buddy :) Thanks for the review. Yeah I was going for that kind of brink of death heroic feel haha. I'm pretty bad at translating emotions to songs, but you are pretty close actually haha.

These mistakes (Remastered) These mistakes (Remastered)

I do have to agree with DrRandom here. The lower quality just made the emotion deep, like you're really in depth from the things you gotten through. This one, makes it like you just not really in sorrow, you're just clear but stuck from the problems. Sometimes, the music is just better low quality than high qual. But it's still good. 9/10 :)
-Stick

The Madness of the Hatter.2 The Madness of the Hatter.2

What I'd actually like if some more of the original tune was placed it, feels a bit too soft. Really. Try doing that (I know it will be charged though if it was just extended from the original. :P).

ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

Actually This makes more sense as Dance. I heard songs like this that are in the EDM genre so yeah.

The Amiga (Dnb) The Amiga (Dnb)

Haha, Amiga was my first computer

Spring Yard Zone Spring Yard Zone